Born out of Polynesia, the ancient form of tattooing known as Kākau is as sacred to the Hawaiian people as hula, lei making, and surfing. Tattoos served several purposes in Hawaii but were mainly used to establish someone’s place in the social hierarchy. Although anyone could receive a tattoo they were often reserved for the highest-ranking members of society.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart