Kū Kia'i Māuna is a call to stand together as one. In protest against the development of large telescopes on the peak of sacred mountain Māuna Ke'a the symbol design represents this peaceful solidarity (Kapu Aloha) in protection and preservation of Hawaiian sacred mountain (Māuna).
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart