Tātau - Green/Blue
The word Tattoo comes from the Sāmoan word Tatau. Upon European contact with Polynesia in the 18th century Sāmoa among other Polynesian cultures had no formal written language. The foreigners from various European countries mispronounced and documented mispronounced words from Polynesia as they were originally spoken by native people.
Tatau in Sāmoa is a rite of passage, a family involved event in life, symbol of service to ʻĀiga (family) and Matai (Chiefs), art form thousands of years old, a symbol of Aganuʻu (culture and/or pursuit of culture knowledge), Living Faʻa Sāmoa (the Sāmoan way).
- Designed For Unisex, classic slip-on shoes
- Classic type, easy to wear in all seasons, and perfect for all occasions.
- Rubber strong and soft outsole for slip-on shoes.
- Strengthen construction with EVA padded insoles.
- Anti-slip and durable for different occasions.
Click here to see Sizing Chart