Lēhua or Metrosideros polymorpha may be referred to correctly as a lēhua tree, or as an ‘ōhi‘a lēhua, or simply an ‘ōhi‘a .
The Lēhua flower, grown from the Ohi'a tree, flourishes in many forests around Hawai'i. The flower is born from a legend of a love triangle between the goddess named Pele, a man named Ohi'a, and his lover Lēhua. Infuriated by his love for Lēhua, Pele turns Ohi'a into a tree. The gods took pity on Lēhua and turned her into the beautiful red blossom of the tree so that the two lovers can be together forever.It is said that when a lēhua flower is plucked from an ʻōhiʻa tree, the sky will fill with rain representing the separated lovers' tears.
- Designed For Unisex, classic slip-on shoes
- Classic type, easy to wear in all seasons, and perfect for all occasions.
- Rubber strong and soft outsole for slip-on shoes.
- Strengthen construction with EVA padded insoles.
- Anti-slip and durable for different occasions.
Click here to see Sizing Chart