The hibiscus is the Hawai'i State flower. The hibiscus is known for symbolizing beauty and joy, which is why it's so commonly worn by the locals. It is said that if the flower is worn behind a woman's left ear, that she is taken or married, and if it is worn on the right then she is available or single. This shoe depicts the beauty of the Hawai'i State flower.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.