Hāhālua (Manta Ray)
Hāhālua can be interpreted as two breaths, hā, meaning breath, and lua, meaning two. When mantas leap out of the water, their experience from below transcends into our sphere. Their transcendence speaks to things that we don’t yet know.
Indigenous Polynesian people saw Manta rays as the symbol of Spirit Guardians representing graceful strength and wisdom. Most rays tattoos we saw are Manta-Ray tattoos in tribal designs.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart