The Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle is the only indigenous reptile found in Hawaii. Known in Hawaiian as “Honu,” the turtle symbolizes good luck, endurance, and long life. Turtles represent the navigator and are a link between people, the land, and the sea.
Hawaiian legend is peppered with stories of this magnificent creature, including the legendary turtle ‘Kauila,’ who could change herself from a turtle into a girl to watch over the children playing at Punalu’u Beach on the Big Island. Other stories tell how the first people to arrive in Hawaii were guided to the islands by the Honu.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart