Monstera is a species of flowering plant native to tropical climates. The nickname of this beauty is the Swiss-cheese plant. The holes have a practical purpose for the plant; it helps the plant to survive. In the rainforest, high wind and heavy rain are not unusual; thanks to the holes the leaves don’t break. Big leaves catch a lot of wind, but now the wind goes through the holes. Monstera is a symbol of long life.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart