The hāka (/ˈhɑːkə/) is a ceremonial dance or challenge in Māori culture. It is performed by a group, with vigorous movements and stamping of the feet with rhythmically shouted accompaniment. Although commonly associated with the traditional battle preparations of male warriors, hāka have long been performed by both men and women, and several varieties of the hāka fulfill social functions within Māori culture. Hāka is performed to welcome distinguished guests or to acknowledge great achievements, occasions, or funerals.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart