The Seal of American Samoa is based on traditional local design.
The fly switch (fue) represents wisdom and the staff (To'oto'o) represents authority. Both symbols are used by talking chiefs indicating their rank. The Tanoa (kava bowl) represents service to the chief. The tapa clothed background represents the artistry of the Samoan people. It also includes the date April 17, 1900, which was the date when the flag of American Samoa was officially adopted.
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart