The lizard or mo'o, shape-shifting and agile, was one of the oldest and most powerful of guardian spirits along with the shark, the owl and the hawk. Moʻo often take the forms of monstrous reptiles, tiny geckos, and humans. They were revered as ʻaumakua, and could have power over the weather and water. They are amphibious, and many fishponds in Hawaii were believed to be home to a moʻo. When a moʻo dies, its petrified body becomes part of the landscape.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Click to see Sizing Chart