Sāmoa until 1997 known as Western Sāmoa, is a Polynesian island country consisting of two main islands, Savai'i and Upolu, two smaller inhabited islands, Manono and Apolima, as well as several small uninhabited islands including the Aleipata Islands (Nu'utele, Nu'ulua, Fanuatapu and Namua). The capital city is Api'a. The Lapita people discovered and settled the Samoan Islands around 3,500 years ago.
- Designed For Kids, lightweight mesh sneakers
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh material provides a comfortable and flawless fit. Perfect for every season, wear them all year round.
- 100% EVA Material soles and insoles chunky sneakers.
- 100% Mesh material upper and lace closer to easy wear.
- Best hands washing & air dry only.
- Perfect for every season, wear them all year round.